- Packed with natural ingredients to boost the skin’s radiance without irritating
- Cleans and hydrates dryer skin types, balances combination and oily skin
- Apricot oil and shea butter will dissolve make-up and grime to leave skin soft and clean
- Essential oils of lemon and geranium help to deeply cleanse and balance the complexion
- Comes with a muslin cloth for gentle exfoliation
The Cleansing Balm has a delightful fresh fragrance. The combination of wax and oils will melt on the skin to lift dirt and debris away without clogging the pores. It comes with a muslin cloth and can also be used with a hot flannel. For a bath-time hydrating mask, leave on for five minutes before removing in the usual way. Beeswax is a natural emollient which creates layer on the skin that will not only keep that area of skin better moisturised, but also protects from external damaging agents without blocking its natural function like petrochemicals do. The Apricot Kernel oil and Shea Butter are non-greasy and emollient, with a high Vitamin E content. Lemon oil is antibacterial, astringent and cleansing, while Geranium is deeply calming, relaxing and nourishing.
Take a 5 pence sized amount and warm between clean hands until liquid. Massage over a dry face and remove with cloth and warm water. Repeat for a deeper cleanse and exfoliation. Can also be left on a clean face for 5 minutes as a mask, and removed with a hot cloth.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil,
Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool